Last night Senator Dr. Scott Jensen from Minnesota went on The Ingraham Angle to discuss how the AMA is encouraging American doctors to over-count coronavirus deaths across the U.S.
This was after Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator, told a local station he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.
Dr. Jensen also disclosed that hospitals are paid more if they list patients with a COVID-19 diagnosis.
And hospitals get paid THREE TIMES AS MUCH if the patient then goes on a ventilator.
“Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.” – Senator Dr. Scott Jensen.
In other words –
1. Create the panic.
2. Rush to the hospital.
3. List patients as COVID-19.
4. List deaths as COVID-19 even if they had health problems such as cancer, heart disease, etc.
5. List deaths as COVID-19 even if they weren’t tested for it, but had symptoms.
6. File these new numbers with the AMA.
7. Hospitals get paid more for COVID-19 patients and deaths.
8. More money from federal dollars.